All bookings require a written (e-mail or fax) statement from the tenant. Your booking is only a confirmed booking on payment of a non refundable deposit (approx. 10% of the total cost, approx. 20% for properties with ID 50..), this booking deposit has to be paid via international bank transfer. We hold the booking for you for 5 working days, if we do not receive the deposit (or a copy of the bank transfer receipt) during this time, the booking is automatically cancelled and the cancellation charges will be applied. After we have received the receipt of the booking deposit, we will send you a confirmation and a briefing with detailed information of the meeting point as well as the name and telephone number (mobile) of the Mallorca Holiday Rentals Service Agent who will meet you and assist you during the check-in/out.
After you have paid the booking deposit, the balance due must be paid either cash in Euros by the check-in (once you are in the property) to the Mallorca Holiday Rentals Service Agent or via EU bank transfer four (4) weeks prior to the arrival (depend on the property) . We do not accept credit card payments or other methods of payment.
3. Cancellation or Changes by You
If you have to cancel your booking, for whatever reason, you must immediately contact us via e-mail or fax. Your cancellation only takes effect when we receive written confirmation from you.
In the event that you wish to cancel your booking or that you have not paid the deposit in due course, the following charges will apply:
Up to 90 days before beginning of renting: 25% of the total sum
Up to 60 days before beginning of renting: 50% of the total sum
Up to 30 days before beginning of renting: 75% of the total sum
Up to 10 days before beginning of renting: 90% of the total sum
Less than 10 days before the beginning of your holidays or no show, we will charge you 100% of the total sum.
4. Cancellation or Changes by Us
We accept all bookings in good faith on behalf of the Owner. In the unlikely event that the Owner, for any reason (including technical problems in the property), has to make alterations to your accommodation, we will endeavour to offer you comparable accommodation, if the alternative property is of a higher price, we will offer it to you for the same price of the property you originally booked. If you decline to accept the alternative accommodation, we will not refund the booking deposit, if we are unable to offer you any alternative accommodation, we will refund the booking deposit.
This means that we will not pay you compensation if we have to cancel or change your travel arrangements in any way because of war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances that may amount to Force Majeure.
It is strongly recommended that clients take out holiday insurance to cover the possibility of cancellation charges.
6. Arrival and Departure
Check-in time: from 16:00 h.
Check-out time: up to 10:00 h.
As we do not have a reception area at any of our properties in order for us to check you in we must receive a confirmed arrival time from you. Once you arrive to Mallorca, contact our Service Agent to inform that you have arrived and agree with her/him your meeting time, you will get a complete briefing including directions to the meeting point and Service Agent telephone details, once you are by the meeting point, our service agent will be there waiting for you and from there you will follow him/her to your property where the check-in formalisation will be completed.
7. Your Responsibilities
You must look after the property. This means you must keep all furniture and fittings (inside or outside the property) in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of your stay, you must leave the property in the same general order in which you found it, save normal ware and tear. If you break these conditions the Owner can make an additional cleaning charge and/or make a claim against you for repair or loss as a result of damage caused. You are expected to show due consideration for other people as well. If you abuse the property or display rude, dangerous or offensive behaviour towards the Owner/Service Agent or other third party, the Owner/Service Agent can refuse to allow you possession of the property or ask you to leave the accommodation before the end of your stay. If this happens we will treat your booking as cancelled and you will not be entitled to a refund.
8. Security Deposit
A refundable security deposit is required to cover any damage, lost items or excessive cleaning to the property during your holiday. This security deposit must be paid on arrival. The deposit will be refunded in full minus deductions (if any) on check-out once the Mallorca Holiday Rentals Service Agent is satisfied that the Terms & Conditions of rental have been complied with however, depending on the state of the property observed during the check-out, we reserve the right to keep the security deposit in order to make an accurate inspection of the property. The amount of security deposit does not limit your liability and if you or any of your party cause damage/loss, which is greater than the security deposit held, you will be invoiced and held accountable for any bills to repair the damage/loss. Security deposits may vary depending on the property, we will inform you about it when we send you the confirmation.
We work very hard to make sure that every part of your stay goes well. If there are any problems during your stay please bring them to our attention immediately (never after the rental) showing clear evidence of the problem/s you are reporting and we will do our best to solve them. Complaints received and/or reported after your stay cannot be considered.
10. Special Requests
Requests for cots, highchairs, etc. must be made to us in writing and whilst we will endeavour to do all possible to meet your request, it cannot be guaranteed. A supplement for these items may apply.
11. Liability of Mallorca Holiday Rental and/or the owner
1. Mallorca Holiday Rentals is a property brokerage agency, we act as agent between renters and property owners, all legal and administrative obligations on the property itself are responsibility of the owner.
2. Mallorca Holiday Rentals and/or the owners shall not be responsible for the death of or any personal injury of you or any person named on the booking form or other person at the property unless this results from the proven negligence of ourselves or our agents.
3. Mallorca Holiday Rentals and/or the owners shall not be liable for any loss, break or delay due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including though not limited to, explosion, flood, tempest, fire, or accident, war, or threat of war, civil disturbance, acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, or measures of any kind on the part of any government or local authority, strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial actions or disputes or adverse weather conditions.
4. We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns of mechanical equipment such as pumps, boilers, swimming pool filtration systems etc, nor for failure of public utilities such as water, gas, electricity, Internet signal, etc. Please do bare in mind that Internet access and/or mobile telephone signals may be subject to interruption during the peak season months due to the heavy demand of users.
5. We are not responsible for noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the holiday accommodation or which is beyond our control.
6. We strongly recommend that you take out the necessary holiday insurance. Please be aware that no responsibility will be taken for guests possessions, or for injury, illness or death, however caused whilst staying at any of our properties.
12. Accuracy of content
Mallorca Holiday Rentals strives to ensure that all information provided on this site is accurate. However, we cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies in any material or information that is provided by third parties like the owners – such as property details – which are accepted in good faith. Mallorca Holiday Rentals therefore accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss that may arise either directly or indirectly from the use of information supplied by Mallorca Holiday Rentals. Where evidence of misleading or incorrect information is detected and notified to us, we will make every effort to rectify it or remove it from the site.
13. Swimming Pools
Swimming pools may not be open all year. Normally pools in Mallorca are available from mid May to the end September.
14. Building works
Building work and noise are unavoidable as the demand for new accommodation increases. It is the case that some resort areas featured in this website are still being developed and therefore there is a possibility of building work or construction work, which may be carried out by local authorities or private developers. Many of our accommodations are also situated in residential areas and work may begin on a neighbouring property over which we have no control, nor are we given prior notice. However in any event we will always do our best to inform you of the facts in advance but if this is not possible, please accept our apologies.
15. Service charge
Service charge includes:
- Final cleaning including home laundry (bed linen and home towels).
- 24/7 check-in/out availability. For arrival and departure times between 10pm and 07am there is a check-in fee of Euro 50.- applicable (also at flight delays), which will be paid by the gast in cash at the property to the supervisor.
- Daily availability from our local Service Agents if anything is required during your stay.
Please note that your written confirmation of your booking request acts as confirmation that you accept all Terms & Conditions.